Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

Getting it!

I am begining to see the light, that beautiful light! (: I am begining to understand the exposure triangle of Apeture, ISO and Shutter Speed and what they can do to create a beautiful image. Composition is another thing but I am learning that too! Its all fun! Apeture is the size of the amount of light that will be let in, ISO is the sensitivity of the light to be let in. Shutter speed is how fast or slow to let light in. Got it? I think I do. (; I can now set the camera to manual mode, no longer automatic which was a long time ago. Thank you for the option. Apture and Shutter mode thank you too! You have helped alot in the learning process and when I can't think fast there you are to save the day! <3 My heart is there in manual mode! I love control over everything! And I feel so much better having the knowledge and understanding. It makes me smile just thinking of it! (:
Now, I have been playing with off camera flash! Love it! Can I have more money to buy more toys! I want more softboxes, bigger ones too! I want more flashes too! I was blessed to be able to attend the 2011 Flashbus Tour in San Jose! David Hobby and Joe McNally taught me a lot! Thanks guys! It was a cooooool! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment